Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Scattergories....again

Once again I am playing along with The Promise of Our Love:

SCATTERGORIES - it’s harder than it looks! Play here or play on your blog.

Use the first letter of your name of your street to answer each of the following. (if your street name is a number use the first letter that spells the number. If you live on Fifth Avenue then your letter should be F) They have to be real places, names, things - nothing made up. You can not use your own name for the boy/girl names.

1. What is the name of your street? Centerbrook Ct.
2. A 3 letter word? car
3. Something you would find in an office? cup
4. Something that smells bad? crap
5. Movie Title? Casablanca
6. Slow Dance Song? can't touch this - ok it's not really slow dancing material, but I got nothing else!
7. Something in your pantry? creamed corn
8. Name of a pet turtle? Casper
9. Fetish or Phobia? claustrophobia
10. something you would find in your medicine chest? cream

Play along!

3 nice things to say...:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Yes, this is hard. Here goes,
1. Via Delos
2. Vet
3. Vinyl
4. Vinyl
5. Vertigo
6. Vienna Waltz
7. Vinegar
8. Victor
9. Veronicaphobia
10.Visine
Thanks, Kimbosue!

vamplita said...

Hey, welcome back!! Glad you have such a lovely time in Alaska.

Here's my attempt...

1. What is the name of your street? Peacedale
2. A 3 letter word? pug
3. Something you would find in an office? pen
4. Something that smells bad? poo
5. Movie Title? Philadelphia Story
6. Slow Dance Song? "Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps"
7. Something in your pantry? Peas
8. Name of a pet turtle? Pokey
9. Fetish or Phobia? Photophobia
10. something you would find in your medicine chest? Peroxide

The hardest one for me to come up with was #9...

vamplita said...

I meant had such a lovely time...sheesh.

blogger templates | Make Money Online