Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Ornament Exchange

Anyone interested in doing an ornament exchange with fellow bloggers?
I think it could be fun and I can always use a new ornament!
Here are the rules:
1. Nothing over $10.00
2. Cut off date for signing up is December 10th!
3. Leave a comment on this post with your email address. After December 10th, I’ll email everyone so we can send our home addresses (so they are not posted online!)
4. I’ll then do a random drawing and send out the assignments.
5. Have fun and enjoy!

5 nice things to say...:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Cool, you posted this! Count me in please! You have my email and Muchas Gracias!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, Count me in!! Stefanyfeeney@marykay.com. Thanks! Sounds like Fun!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like fun!

familyoftwo98@gmail.com

Delenn said...

I love buying ornaments! I am in. My email is revenent at hot mail dot com. Thanks.

Monkey said...

I'm in!

blogger templates | Make Money Online