Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Good, The Bad...

The Good:

Miles is almost crawling! I was told that I had not updated this knowledge to the internets yet. He is getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth (The Humpty.Dance as I refer to it). When he does get moving, he goes backwards! His arms push instead of pull and he ends up 5 feet away from whatever thing he was trying to get! Sometimes his knees do go forward, but when the arms don't move - FACEPLANT!

The Bad:

Dean and the sitter yesterday:
D: "Are you going to continue to keep Miles?"
S: "I don't think so. But I can if you can't find anyone else..."

HUH? She has a doctor appointment next week with whoever she is seeing for her high BP to find out the status since she's been on the BP meds. So she "probably" will not be watching him anymore, but we still don't have a specific DATE! BAH!. The search for a new one begins.... I guess when we do find someone, we'll just tell current lady when her last day is. That is, if she doesn't quit on us before then!

Side note of the bad: Yesterday she also says she "forgot" she was to take her mom to a doctor appointment tomorrow (Thurs) so now Dean is going to keep him while working...again. Gotta love those workin' from home jobs sometimes! Love you Deano! You are such a great Daddy!

Got Mamas Milk Blinkie
Working Mom Blinkie

1 nice things to say...:

Beautiful Mess said...

LOL @ face planting. Poor little guy! I can't believe he's crawling! How crazy! you'll be chasing him around in no time at all!
*HUGS*

blogger templates | Make Money Online