Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kimbosue's Blog is MOOOOOVING!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

I mentioned in the past about wanting to move to Word.Press. No hard feelings to Blog.ger, but since I am not sure who IRL is reading this, I don't want to openly hurt anyone's feelings. That being said, I will have some posts and pages that are password protected - this could be because of the content of the posts, and it could also be because I am posting pics of my little man. (Recently a couple of fellow bloggers found their pictures on various websites and even commercially reproduced in another country!) So Miles is going to be protected if I can help it. I want to still participate in ICLW so when that time comes around, those posts will not require a password. (This was one of the main reasons I didn't go totally private).

So for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood.

Just for a quick reference... There are pages at the top of the new site: Just Me, My Family (pw protected), Weekly Pics (pw protected), Bucket List, Password?

**This info has been added as text to the top of the blog as a reminder when I move next week.**


Got Mamas Milk Blinkie
Working Mom Blinkie

2 nice things to say...:

Amy said...

Can you email me your password pretty please? awaszczyk at gmail dot com.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Okay, cool, I will go get my act together for your move.
I so respect the privacy issue, that is Beyond Creepy about kid's pictures ending up on strange websites. I don't post identifiable pics or names of our boys for that reason. Our children are entitled to their privacy.

blogger templates | Make Money Online