Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Please Pray

For all you prayer warriors out there...

Please pray for my friend Katrinia. She has hepatitis and currently pregnant with identical twin boys. They are at 26 weeks gestation. Previously doctors had thought they had twin-to-twin blood transfusion going on (one twin was taking the other twin's blood) because one was much smaller than the other. But after thorough testing, it was determined that Baby B's cord was on the outside edge of her placenta, thus giving him less nourishment.

Baby B is now getting less and less oxygen because of the cord issue. She was admitted to the hospital yesterday on NPO. They are having a final ultrasound at noon to make a decision to take the twins today via C-section. Please pray for the doctors' and parents' decision if the babies (especially Baby B) will be safer and healthier outside mommy's womb.


Got Mamas Milk Blinkie
Working Mom Blinkie

2 nice things to say...:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

I will keep them in my prayers. Please keep us posted.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Prayers sent.

blogger templates | Make Money Online