**So I was so proud of myself for typing up this entire post one handed on the minute iPhone keyboard WHILE pumping...Then for some reason, it dropped my wireless connection in the building and closed the mail app! UGH didn't even save as draft!
Let's try it again...
(The first paragraph was about multitasking while pumping but I think that's already covered...)
We are going to be so, so busy the entire month of November! Just thinking about all of it makes me nervous and anxious and want to make a giant LIST! Here's the skinny so far:
- Today: buy fondant for Dad's theme-yet-to-be-selected birthday cake (I am so O.V.E.R. making my own MMF when I need so much) CHECK; make buttercream icing for the cake.
- Tomorrow: D is playing in the Katy.Taylor HS football game half time show playing some serious high notes with some other old band professionals and the band (his friend is the band director); then we are packing up early from that game and going to see LaRay's (who never updates her blog!) son's HS team play (Since we are going to be way out in the boonies and only 5 miles away already).
- Saturday: D is judging some HS UIL band competition in the morning; Me baking cake, possibly finish decorating it; Saturday night Pub Crawl with friends for T's birthday.
- Sunday: Finish cake if not done already; D going to Dynamo.play.off. game; Me dropping off Miles with Grammy and going to baby shower (tentative because it is for girl mentioned in post below).
- Monday: Cook dinner for family coming over for Dad's birthday
- Tuesday: Initial consult with surgeon to discuss gall.bladder.removal.; Dean has band practice
- Wednesday: Plant tour (natural gas company I work for)
- Thursday: Lunch with some old HS friends reaquainted from FB
- Friday - Monday: First airplane trip with Miles to Maine to visit D's daughter and Miles' niece! (HA - isn't it weird that he is 6 months old and has an 11 (12-to-be while we are there) year old niece! Oh the joys of 2nd marriages!)
- Tuesday: D band practice
- Wednesday: My colposcopy (pap came back abnormal for 2nd year in a row)
- 11/22: D's birthday; Birthday party for D's 3rd cousin?? on his side (that we just found and kept in contact with as of 2 years ago) at 3PM (other side of town); Thanksgiving dinner @ Grandma's facility with the fam 4PM (complete opposite side of town)
- 11/26: Thanksgiving with D's fam
- 11/30: Grandma's birthday