Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Random Stuff

So I have a couple of things I want to explain and none of them really go together per se... so just deal with it, OK?


Tuesday night I had a very strange, but vivid dream. It was a 2 part-er, but all the same dream. The first part, Dean and I were seeing a movie in a theater that was on the 2nd floor of some mall. The theater was HUGE though - like Alley Theater huge. So there are 3 divided sections of this theater - left, right, middle. We're in the right section. Apparently its an intense movie as the middle section starts to RIOT. Yes, jumping up and down and screaming. They jumped so hard that the middle section fell THROUGH the 2nd floor of the mall and landed on the first floor. Then all the rioters were pissed and yelling they were going to sue even though they were the ones to cause the accident. Weird, I know. The next part is only me and I ran into my old 7th grade Math teacher - Ms. Vaught. Ms. Vaught was considered to be the hot teacher in our school. She was very pretty and had a lot of junk in her trunk if you know what I mean. Anyways, she tells me she is pregnant (which is odd because that would make her about 45 years old at this time) and I tell her I am too (really? news to me!). She then invites me back to her condo which is total 80's style - like gold, mirrors, etc. I shut the door behind me with this big sliding bar across (like a dungeon or something) and then flip a switch that LIFTS us to the 2nd floor - not like an elevator - but just the part of the floor we were standing on...lifted. We start talking about our babies and then asks me for a drink? uh - hello aren't WE pregnant? Oh yes right. Then she shows me her bedroom. It has a giant circle bed in the middle. So then I'm thinking all those rumors in junior high about her being a freak - must be true. Because the only person I know that has a bed like that is Austin Powers and he IS a freak! And then the alarm went off... So for all you dream interpreters out there....what the HELL??

In case any of you paid attention to the pics of the 4 wheeler yesterday....yes, that was a PILLOW in place of the seat. The seat flew off during transport to the cook off. So D put down some cardboard and strapped a pillow with bungee cords! Total redneck/ghetto but it was funny!! Not so funny since it's my dad's 4 wheeler, we now have to replace the seat at full cost. No, EBay doesn't have any... so $130 later...

A very disturbing scene at the RE's office on Monday... there was a lady breast feeding! I know some people think its cool and their right to do it in public places...but come on! The baby was in one of those sling things and let me just say that the lady did not have nursing shirt or bra on! The entire breast was flopped out for all to see. Gross. Didn't she have a blanket available? I am sure there was SOMETHING in that diaper bag she could have used to cover up!

That's all my rants for the day. Hope everyone has a good one!

Grateful for:

  • LOST is back with a new episode tonight!
  • Pot roast is simmering in the crock pot for dinner.
  • Tomorrow is FRIDAY!

4 nice things to say...:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, Pot Roast!

You expected me to comment about something else didn't you? :D

KimboSue said...

but of course! you know we all know you as the boob guy!

Paula Keller said...

Ugh! Breastfeeding in public! Yuck!

I know, I know, it's natural, blah, blah, blah... but you don't have to show everything. Like you said, a blanket would have been nice.

Maybe I'll feel differntly when I have to do it (hopefully), but probably not. :P

Anonymous said...

I lost all train of thought after you said pot roast. Yummmmmm!

blogger templates | Make Money Online