Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

5 is the Magic Number

So fun times with my stepson and husband last night. We enjoyed sushi and adult beverages at a couple of locations. I took some pics of them (damn why did I leave the camera at home) last night. I don't think we have a single photo of the boy in our house. Well, I take that back. There are some of him and his now ex-girlfriend from Christmas. Speaking of, we have been seeing more of him lately because of the now ex. Apparently she was hording all of his free time!! D and J were so cute together!

TMI below...

I believe the side effect BONUS of the Met has returned. I have just completed Trip #5 to the restroom for nasty diarrhea!! Seriously....how can someone have so much shit in their body? And to top it off, it's the WORK RESTROOM!! I already have issues peeing when someone else can hear me, but #2? GOOD LORD! I must have had 15 "courtesy flushes" to MASK THE SOUNDS!!! And on that note - would the Indian lady PLEASE stop thinking that the restroom is your own private conference room? Although I have no idea who you are talking to you or what you are saying in Indian...I am pretty sure that whoever doesn't want to hear me take a shit!!! And between my 15 flushes, how could they even hear you??? Then finally you are done on the pot and I think you are leaving so I can "finish" in peace....and you go to the sink area and talk for another 5 minutes. COME ON!!

Other than #2, I haven't had any of the other known side effects of Met. My friend L, did say that maybe all this pooping is what is going to cause the weight loss side effect!!! That's how I feel right now anyways. I just had lunch and now I think its gone already!!

As much as I hate when AF is here, I am hating more that she hasn't came yet. IUI#4 is dependent upon her showing up, so let's get this party started already!! (Did I really just call AF a party??)

Grateful for:

  • Conference rooms disguised as restrooms
  • Not being pg at the moment so I can enjoy sushi
  • Last minute highlight appointment tonight

12 nice things to say...:

JW Moxie said...

You poor, poor thing. I know exactly how you feel with the Met having been there and done that myself. I HATED it when I was at work and the Met Mushies (or Glucophage Grumbles) would strike. I sincerely hope it gets better for you in a hurry.

KimboSue said...

Met Mushies or Glucophage Grumbles!! You CRACK ME UP!

Paula Keller said...

Shit, that was a funny post! (pun intended) Sorry you are havin' a rough go of it.

At school the only bathroom is in the corner of the copier room, which also houses the fridge, drink and snack machines. It is like a closet with a bathroom attached. I ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY hate it!

Hope AF comes soon. I also hate that!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

OMG, KimboSue, I chuckled all through this post! You are so funny and hope AF shows up soon. LOL, let's get this party started, indeed.

Anonymous said...

Ah the joys of the 'Met Mushies' lol Hang in there, it will get better. I did lose almost 15lbs
when I first started it. Gotta look at the bright side lol

nancy said...

lol about the lady on the phone. When I run into someone in the bathroom on the phone, I tell them quite frankly to get the hell off or leave. I've never had anyone stay there ON the phone after that.

s.e. said...

Bring on AF. But so sorry you are feeling shitty. (Pun also intended) :)

I work with an Indian woman who was doing prayer rituals in the sink bathroom twice a day. Administration actually asked her not to wash her feet in the sinks as she was leaving a mess. So maybe your co-worker likes to pray on the phone in the restroom also. Eat more fiber!

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Sorry to hear of your tummy troubles. Try pink lemonade drink mix pouches from All-Bran. They taste great added to 20oz of water and are full of fiber. I have one almost every day with the Metformin and it seems to help.

Anonymous said...

I hope you get your party on soon and that things get easier for you!

vamplita said...

Hope you have a great weekend and that your tummy starts feeling better, Kim.

Your pics on Wednesday reminded me: I'm ready for our Astros to pick up their feet and start winning more games!!

Nic said...

Oh dear,

I had to laugh while sympathising. I do understand how you were feeling. I cannot do #2 if ANYONE else is around. I get IBS. Fun! Luckily there is one loo at work where it is just that - one loo. So people will go straight out if they see it's engaged.

Hope AF sorts herself out (if appropriate of course!)

Anonymous said...

Haha, I loved your post it made me laugh.
I recall having the "Glucophage Grumbles" when I first started on it. It was awful.
And I agree a No. 2 is the worst thing to have to do at work!

blogger templates | Make Money Online