Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

IUI #4 - Check!

The IUI went perfectly today. The ovaries had collapsed indicating they had released the eggs, there was fluid near them, another sign of ovulation. And after the IUI was done, Doc did the hoo-hoo cam to make for sure the swimmers past the cervix okay. And they did - and you could see them moving! It was crazy. Yes, I know most of you out there have seen an actual baby on your ultrasounds, but I saw my hubby's swimmers and it was super cool!

Oh and I requested a lining check for my sanity, and it was around 10.2! Way to go estro.gen patch!

A progester.one check next week and a pg test the week after. Bring on the 2WW!!

10 nice things to say...:

Paula Keller said...

Yaaaaaay! Go swimmers!


For all four of my IUI's we never did the ultrasound with it. I bet that WAS really cool!


I think they use ultrasound when they do the transfer after IVF. I'll let you know if I ever get that far! :P Sigh...

SassyCupcakes said...

So glad to hear everything went so well. *fingers crossed* you get a perfect result from your perfect IUI. The ultrasound sounds very cool.

vamplita said...

Man, I hope this works for y'all! I'm sending you lots of babydust and sticky dust!

Hoping that the dreaded 2WW passes quickly for you, and that you get the news we all are longing to hear. :)

Leah said...

Glad it went well. Now the hellish 2ww begins. I'll have everything crossable crossed for you!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Good luck. Am saying my prayers for you!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

That is so cool, go swimmers, go! Welcome them with open arms, eggies! Here's hoping for a quick and happy 2ww with the BEST BFP afterwards! Thanks so much for the update.

JW Moxie said...

I hope that this is it for you, Kim! Please, let this be the one!

On My Mind 24/7 said...

That is so cool they saw DH's swimmers! I never had u/s with any of my IUIs. Lucky you! I hope they find that golden egg! Stay busy and you TWW will fly by.

Anonymous said...

Just like LOOK WHO'S TALKING!
Good Luck & many prayers.
Baby dust your way. May this be THE one.....or TWO!

Tricia said...

Go swimmers!!!!!

And I think it was really cool that you got to see them swimming!!

Good Look with the TWW!!

blogger templates | Make Money Online