Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So....

So I am now waiting for IUI#4 tomorrow. Last night I bought some pineapple juice because I read somewhere that its supposed to help your lining? Anyone else heard of that?

I was busy making my cake and icings for my last class of Course 1 for tonight. Between that and staying busy at work, I have totally sucked at ICLW this week. I even read yesterday that Martha was an Iron Commentator! I couldn't even manage 6 comments in total, much less 7 days in a row or whatever it takes to be "Iron." EESH. I'm so sorry to all those commenters who have been so faithful to me and I can't even return the favor! I will do better next month, I promise!

Please keep us in your prayers for IUI#4 tomorrow and the 2WW to follow!!

9 nice things to say...:

Anonymous said...

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Tricia said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed for your IUI tomorrow!! Swim buddies, swim!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck!!!!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

It's the bromelain in the pineapple (actually the core I think) that makes the uterine lining fluffy and sticky is what the research is showing. However, Estrogen also thickens uterine lining and yours is Perfection. Please check w/your MD and let us know. Thanks for the Shout Out re.Iron Commenter. Glad to be back to my regular low key blog life again, whew. I am sending my best for Dh's fellas to hit some major Bullseyes tomorrow with a happy and quick 2WW for BFP, BFP, BFP!!!
P.S. Secret for Dr.Goo.gle (you probably know this already) is to add a + sign between your search terms, eg.uterine+lining+pineapple
Thanks again, ((Hugs))

KimboSue said...

You are such the smarty pants nurse!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

You can always kick me in the Boot-Tay, KimboSue, to keep me in line. I do know how to keep my mouth shut and just be good old fashioned supportive. You crack me UP!

Anonymous said...

Yes I have heard of pineapple helping the linings. I drank and ate quite a bit of pineapple during my last cycle. Good luck!

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Best wishes for you tomorrow!

Raggedy Ann said...

Just discovered you blog through ICLW. Sending you lots of luck from sunny Portugal.

blogger templates | Make Money Online