Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Photo Updates

My 1st decorated cake from my cake class


Dean tubing on Lake Houston last weekend

This is L during an exit from the tube

This is me (L didn't zoom) with my feet and butt in the air


This is R during his exit
Dean and son Josh


Like Father, like Son


Awww...they can be sweet

Maddie herded this little guy into the kitchen on Friday
I carried him in a basket to the front yard and LOOK Mama found him!

19 nice things to say...:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Great pictures, what handsome fellas! Sending my best.

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with the cake! Great job. Tubing looks like it was a blast!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Hey, good looking, I forgot to tell you, what a beautiful cake and that's so sweet re.the little birdie, made me all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks for your comment, re.The Brooklyn Superhero Store. It is a real store, they do sell capes, disguises (costumes), rear view sunglasses, all sorts of fun gadgets. It's to raise funds for a children's literacy program which is run out of the store. Very cool, especially when you purchase your stuff, you have to read a superhero pledge to the cashier who sits in a glassed in booth 6 feet above you. You can see more detail if you double click on the picture. BTW, I love your picture tubing, all you need is an umbrella drink, you look so relaxed. (sorry for the long comment, I've now had my coffee).

s.e. said...

Fun pictures. Did you notice that the boys (or boy and man??) have cross behind them while flaunting their middle finger? Ha!

I am impressed with the well-rounded you. Girlie enough to decorate a cake but brave enough to go tubing!

Anonymous said...

The baby birdie story is so sweet!! I'd be freaking out trying to save it and keep the dog away simultaneously!

And, the cake didn't look pretty - it was YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

Meant to say the cake didn't JUST look pretty - it was yummy. Wow, that one word changed the whole meaning!!

KimboSue said...

I was wondering. I thought Ms. Ladybug was rather cute myself.... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I should put that cake on my blog!

Well done!

Josée Martens said...

Commenting early from ICLW.

I just wanted to say that your cake is UBER cute and well done. Nice job!

momofonefornow said...

I love the cake. It is so cute. Did it hurt your hands to ice it. I did a Mickey one like that one time and it nearly killed my hand.

KimboSue said...

Yes, by the end my hand was KILLING ME!! But hopefully after some more practice, my hands will get stronger.

Erin said...

Hi, here from ICLW. That cake looks so adorable, I couldn't eat it. I lie I want to eat it right now.

Mara said...

Awesome pictures! And truly WOW on the cake!!

The tubing looks like so much fun. And a little dangerous, too! Sign me up?!

Hope2morrow said...

Over from IComLeavWe... what great pictures! Looks like you have some great men in your life! And the tubing pictures look like so much fun!

alicia said...

greta pics! tubing looks awesome fun!

here from ICLW

Kim said...

Love the lady bug cake! I will have to remember that one!

Anonymous said...

Here from iComLeavWe!

The cake looks amazing and tubing looks to be so much fun.

SassyCupcakes said...

I love love love the cake! I did a buttercream course and decorated five cakes last month. It was so much fun. What kind of course are you doing?

*Brandi* said...

First, I love the cake. I wish I had the patience to do something like that. Looks like you had fun tubing! I love it.

blogger templates | Make Money Online