Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Cake #2: How to make clowns. I am sure this will come in handy....one day....


Meanwhile....Look for a Follie Watch 2008 update this afternoon....

3 nice things to say...:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Beautiful cake, Kimbo. I'm on Follie Watch and sending Fertilization vibes your way. Hope the Hurricane stays far away from you all.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! Great job.

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Your child's first birthday is when this will come in handy! I'm thinking positive thoughts for you!!!

(ICLW visitor)

blogger templates | Make Money Online