Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Update

Kinda busy at work (Hi Boss Lady!) but thought you could use a quick update.

  1. Pap results back - abnormal as usual - follow up in 3 months
  2. Today is CD1!! WOOHOO CD3 b/w and hoo-hoo cam including extra tests for PCOS on Wednesday
  3. D is repeating his SA tomorrow. Pray for good numbers!

5 nice things to say...:

s.e. said...

I've been thinking about you and glad things are beginning again. Good luck with everything.

Is this your first cycle with injectables? I brings new hope!

KimboSue said...

This will be my 3rd with injectibles, but my 1st with Met.

Paula Keller said...

Hopefully this is the cycle for you! Crossing my fingers.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Thanks for the update. Here's to CD1 and best wishes for good numbers on your labs. Thanks as always for your nice comments and I will blog about the job thing.

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I went throught the whole abnormal pap test nightmare last year.

blogger templates | Make Money Online