Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Follie Watch 2008

Back from the RE's office. Lots of updates. The P.COS panel is also back...

CRP: high (don't remember the number) this indicates prone to cardiovascular issues
In.sulin: 39 (should be under 17) this indicates prone to diabetes; Met should help control this
Estra.diol: too low

Diagnosis: border.line P.COS

Lining: 5mm. thinner than should be on CD10
R ovary: 1 - 14X10, 4 small ones around 10mm
L ovary: 1 - 14X12, 1 - 14X10, 2 small ones around 10mm

Meds:
Estr.ogen: 3 X day
Meno.pur: 2 more shots, this time using 4 vials. one tonight, one tomorrow

Follie scan on Friday. Trig.ger this weekend, IUI tentatively on Monday. Dr. H said overall things look good. My body is responding to the stims and the Met. The thin lining is a non-issue because the estro.gen will correct it.

My Fertility Prayer
Almighty Creator, hear this fertility prayer and the wishes of my heart.You know my deep desire for a child -- a little one to love and to hold, to care for, to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image. Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.Amen!

12 nice things to say...:

Josée Martens said...

Wishing you the very best. It sounds like things are really coming together. beautiful prayer. (ICLW)

candy said...

here from ICLW.

that prayer is truly beautiful, and i'll be praying it for you also during your wait.

candy said...

oh sorry, i'm at
www.candysland.wordpress.com

Paula Keller said...

Sounds like you've got three pretty good contenders there!

JW Moxie said...

I closed my eyes and said your prayer for you.

I hope and pray that this cycle is THE cycle!

Anonymous said...

got my fingers crossed for you!

ICLW

Mrs Woggie said...

Here from ICLW. A beautiful prayer. I'll also put you in my thoughts and prayers. Best of luck with the IUI next week.

Just Me. said...

I've just said your prayer for you.

((((((((Hugs)))))))

Here from ICLW

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Praying that this is the one for you! Keep us posted!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful prayer, I will add my own for you both to become parents to a much loved child. God Bless and Will be thinking good things for Great lining and your IUI!

Arian said...

I pray that it works and you are blessed with your miracle.

ICLW

nh said...

Here from ICLW.
Hope it works and you get your blessing.

blogger templates | Make Money Online