Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Bon Voyage!


See you guys in a week!

13 nice things to say...:

alicia said...

OHHH Have fun! Me and some friends are doing an alaskian cruise at the end of June!!!

Here from NaComLeavMo

Christy said...

Hope you have a fantastic time!

Just visiting from NCLM . . .

DC said...

Have fun!!

Jendeis said...

Hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Kim said...

Have a great time! Hope you post some pictures when you get back! NCLM

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Have fun! Can't wait to see some pics!

vamplita said...

Ahh, the balmy seas, the pleasantly warm sunshine, the snorkeling...

Oops. That's for another cruise! Hope the Alaska cruise is all you dreamed it would be, seals, glaciers and all!

Juicy said...

Damn, I am very jealous! I can't wait to see pictures when you get back. Doesn't matter that I don't even know you, I want to see pictures! :)

Have fun.

(here from NCLM)

JuliaS said...

Hope you have a lovely time! You'll have to "Show and Tell" when you get back. :0)

NCLM

Betty M said...

Thank you for coming by my blog - it is much appreciated. I hope you have a fantastic time away.

DC said...

Hope you're having a fabulous time! :) Can't wait for updates and photos.

Kristine said...

Hope you had an amazing vacation!

Panamahat said...

Dropping by from NCLM. I am imagining you cruising right now. Very jealous. I would love to see Alaska. Where is the update? Where are the photos? Don't keep us all waiting!!!

blogger templates | Make Money Online