Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Or not so wordless today, but hey, there's pics!!... As I have forgotten to dump my camera AGAIN, I don't have any new pictures to share, but here's a few from a day of boating fun about a month ago. Hopefully I'll have lots more of these after this weekend - Family Camping Trip!!
Me & Hubby on the boat

Me & Sister on the boat


A redneck style houseboat


Sister RN performing splinter removal surgery

My dear husband

3 nice things to say...:

vamplita said...

Y'all always look like you're having such fun! I'm quite envious. :)

Glad you had fun at the reunion. Those things can either be an absolute blast, or hell on earth, depending on the situation. lol.

Anonymous said...

Love Dean's farmer's tan! My DH has one like that too!

JJ said...

Love the pictures! We are doing a family camping trip too this weekend--hope you have a good weather!

blogger templates | Make Money Online