Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Friends, New Lists...

Since NaComLeavMo has started, I have been reading lots of new blogs and (hopefully) lots of new people are reading mine. So I am stealing this from SeussGirl who stole it from Maria to give those new people a little insight about me.

A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): hubby, Steph, Shay
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Day of Choice: Friday
E- Essential Item: pony tail holder
F - Favorite Color(s): Green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Worms (sour ones!)
H - Hometown: Pasadena, TX
I - Indulgence(s): cooking utensils (LOVE THEM!)
J - January or July: January
K - Kids: 1 furkid
L - Life is incomplete without: my husband and my furkid
M - Marriage Date: 10/15/2005
N- Number of Siblings: 1 younger sister
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: drowning
Q- Quote: The best things in life are unseen...that's why we close our eyes when we cry, kiss, and dream.
R- Ring size: 6.5
S - Season: Fall
T- Tag 3 Friends: s.e., PJ, vamplita
U - Unknown fact about me: I won my 5th grade spelling bee
V - Very favorite stores: Pampered Chef, Bed Bath and Beyond, Kirkland's
W - Worst Habit: biting my nails and twirling my hair
X-ray or Ultrasound: more u/s than I can count during the IUI's and x-rays only on the teeth
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): Mexican
Z - Zodiac: Scorpio

11 nice things to say...:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Great pictures and thanks for the A to Z list, very cool. What a beautiful family and the scenery is too. Bon Voyage!

Nadine said...

NaComLeavMo
Cool list! I love my furbaby too.

Anonymous said...

When ever I see or eat gummie bears I think of the bus scene in Ferris Beuhler's Day Off.

Love Pampered Chef and Mexican Food.

Portia P said...

I love your A to Z list! What a good idea.

Came here via NaComLeavMo and enjoyed my visit - thank you!

Jendeis said...

Here from NaComLeavMo. Cute meme - I enjoyed learning more about you.

momofonefornow said...

Hi from NCLM.

Your puppy is cute! Have fun on your cruise. I am going to subscribe to your blog so that I can "hear" all about it. My dh has always wanted to take an Alaskan cruise! Have fun!

seussgirl said...

Yey, thanks for doing that. :)
I hope your vacation is/was great!

Michelle said...

here from NCLM...great list! I'm laughing at your playlist...my hubby recently won a dance contest to "Can't Touch This" by Mr. Hammer!!

Mara said...

That's a great list! I've heard so much about Pampered Chef. One of these days, I'm going to find out more about them!

Hope your trip was/is awesome!

*nclm*

Momma Mary said...

Good List -- I love the quote. I've been thinking about doing it too.. :)

Here from NCLM

Katie said...

Via NaComLeavMo...
I might steal this to. Could be good for one of those days when I just can't think what to write!

blogger templates | Make Money Online