Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

On the Road Again...

Last night was the first Meno.pur shot this go round. 3 vials instead of 2 and this one stung a little. Maybe it was the alcohol, but it burned a minute or so. I feel like such a drug addict with my little arsenal of meds and needles. I need to post a pic of it. I am a Junior Walgreens!

AM: Estra.diol
Clo.mid X 2
prenatal vitamin

PM: Estra.diol
Meno.pur X 3

Today is my friend SI's 30th birthday. We're going to Don'Key for the 10 year(ish) "tradition" of having birthday dinner there, then a big she-bang party at a local pub in Pasa-get-down-Dena with an up-and-coming Texas Country band, Matt Deaton & Front Porch Texas on Saturday. Matt went to our high school. It should be good time given that ONLY 90 people have RSVP'd!!

Grateful for:

  • Don'Key Ritas
  • That I'm finally not the only one in my circle of friends that's 30!
  • Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!

3 nice things to say...:

Paula Keller said...

My motherload of meds for the IVF cycle were supposed to come today, and apparently there was a delay in the order. I don't need them until Sunday, but I was all bummed. Silly me.

That sting might have been that the alchohol swipe that you do before ths shot hadn't dried and some seeped in.

Follies are in your future, I know it!

KimboSue said...

FOLLIES, FOLLIES!! (Chanting like a sports event)

Anonymous said...

Only 90 people! That's huge! Have a wonderful time. Have a drink (or two) for me!

blogger templates | Make Money Online