Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

30 Weeks!

My 30 week baby, the cabbage head!


Your baby rivals a good-size cabbage in weight, tipping the scales this week at 3 pounds and length: about 15 3/4 inches, head to heel. (according to baby.center.com)

Holy Moly! Can you believe I have been pregnant for 30 weeks? Only 10 more to go!!! It seems like yesterday Dr. H was calling with news of the BFP. I have loved every single minute of being pregnant. Yes, even the barfing. It was a beautiful symptom that meant I was eventually going to have a baby! Our little nursery is gradually filling with lots of baby stuff. And the more stuff we get, that means the closer we are getting to D-Day...as in Delivery Day!

We truly are blessed and grateful every day for this little Peanut growing inside of me. IF was such a roller coaster of emotions, heartbreaks, and financial strains. But I am so happy that we were able to conquer the bitch and hopefully in the next 2 months, bring home a real live baby!

Speaking of real live baby...he has been kicking the crap out of me all morning long. And not just in one spot and not just one jab...continuous kicking/poking/punch/stretching all over!

Thanks to all of you in blogland as well as IRL for all your thoughts, support, prayers, and hugs (even though they were sometimes virtual) while we have been on this journey.

***30 week belly pic coming later***

6 nice things to say...:

Mazzy said...

Congratulations on 30 weeks! Such a fun milestone, 3/4 of the way there!!!

Beautiful Mess said...

Congratulations on 30 weeks! That's a nice looking cabbage ;o) Can't wait to see belly pictures. Hope you're day is TONS better then yesterday was.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

This is so delightful! I have to finalize plans this week for our bloggy shower. I have to send out the favors and See's chocolate and I have some for you! I will be in touch with the call in numbers, etc.

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Yay for 30 weeks! Hopefully the rest will fly by and your beautiful baby will be here before you know it!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Cabbage momma, I tagged you for a couple of Awards and meme. Because you like totally Rock!

Ashley said...

OMG- I cant believe you are 30 weeks!! It has flown by!! Im so happy for you!!

blogger templates | Make Money Online