Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Shell's Shitty Customer Service

This morning at 6:15 AM CST, I stopped into my local Shell Station located at xxx PEARLAND, TX for a bottle of juice (As I was extra thirsty because I ate half a brownie on the way and arrived before the vanpool did so I had time). There was only 1 worker behind the counter and I was the only customer in the store. I picked up my juice and set it on the counter. The salesperson saw me, said nothing to me, turned his back and continued on his business of moving clipboards around, checking his cell phone, putting something into his backpack.

I am still standing there. He looks over at me again and I pick up the juice bottle and say, “Just this,” in case he thought I was getting gas as well. He turns around as if I had not spoken a single word and continues to shuffle things around behind the counter. This went on for approximately 2 minutes. There are still no other customers in the store.

Finally I say, “Thank you very much,” leave the juice on the counter, and walk out of the store. (What I really wanted to do was take the juice and leave but then thought he was such an ass he would probably write down my license plate and report the theft! I also would have just left money on the counter and taken the juice but I only had $5 and didn't want him pocketing my change!) I didn’t get as much as one word out of him. No apology, no goodbye, nothing. I have never been treated so poorly in all my life. It was as if I were invisible to him.

This is the closest Shell station to my house and my vanpool pick up. Needless to say, I will not be giving my business to this store ever again – in simple purchases like juice, nor gasoline.

**All of the above minus the parenthesied info was sent in an email to Shell's customer service department. Not that I will receive a response or any type of action on their part, but just so they know what happened. NOT a good start to my day....my Monday at that!***

1 nice things to say...:

juliane2004 said...

That totally sucks. I'm sorry your day started out crappy.

blogger templates | Make Money Online