Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

One Word

As I am having a bit of blogitis or bloggy block, I found this somewhere and decided - hell why not. At least its something to post. Tomorrow is belly pic day so that will be a little exciting...

USING ONLY ONE WORD! It's not as easy as you might think! It's really hard to only use one word answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? working
3. Your hair? UGH
4. Your mother? guilty
5. Your father? quiet
6. Your favorite? chocolate
7. Your dream last night? odd
8. Your favorite drink? tea
9. Your dream/goal? mommy
10. What room you are in? cube
11. Your hobby? baking
12. Your fear? mommy
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
14. Where were you last night? pedicure
15. Something that you aren't? needy
16. Muffins? blueberry
17. Wish list item? stroller
18. Where you grew up? TEXAS
19. Last thing you did? ate
20. What are you wearing? sweater
21. Your TV? On?
22. Your pets? sleeping
23. Friends? everywhere
24. Your life? awesome
25. Your mood? sleepy
26. Missing someone? always
27. Car? Zoe
28. Something you're not wearing? earrings
29. Your favorite store? BRU
30. Your favorite color? green
31. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
32. Last time you cried? weeks
33. Who will resend this? bloggers
34. One place that I go to over and over? home
35. My favorite place to eat? LosCucos
36. Favorite dessert? chocolate
37. Last movie you cried at? 7 LBS
48. Favorite birthday present? lots

2 nice things to say...:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Great list! Thank you for the insight into the Wonderful World of Kimbosue. I'm always impressed w/folks who know where their cell phone is, it's a crap shoot for me.

Anonymous said...

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your significant other? music
3. Your hair? easy
4. Your mother? heart
5. Your father? Who?
6. Your favorite?
7. Your dream last night? null
8. Your favorite drink? coffee
9. Your dream/goal? success
10. What room you are in? living
11. Your hobby? needlepoint
12. Your fear? failure
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? alive
14. Where were you last night? bed
15. Something that you aren't? snob
16. Muffins? yes
17. Wish list item? reader
18. Where you grew up? spring
19. Last thing you did? tv
20. What are you wearing? nothing
21. Your TV? On
22. Your pets? singing
23. Friends? few
24. Your life? blessed
25. Your mood? horny
26. Missing someone? cousins
27. Car? Aztek
28. Something you're not wearing? Watch (It was tempting but prolly TMI…hehe)
29. Your favorite store? Catherine’s
30. Your favorite color? seagreen
31. When is the last time you laughed? now
32. Last time you cried? months
33. Who will resend this? someone
34. One place that I go to over and over? work
35. My favorite place to eat? ChinaChef
36. Favorite dessert? pie
37. Last movie you cried at? Legend
48. Favorite birthday present? laptop

blogger templates | Make Money Online