Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blogroll Update

Ok, so 2 posts in 1 day....well the first one doesn't really count. It was just something for you internets to read. This is the "real" post of the day...

So I have been adding a few new blogs to my blog reader and to my "Blogs I Read" sidebar. (I use bloglines) I think I'm up to 38 now. I still have all of my IF friends, but have been adding some IF'ers that have real life babies too. Guess because its getting to be that time for myself...

Anyway, if I read you, or you read me, or you are just lurking on me, please let me know so I can add your bloggy blog (I love to call it that for some reason) to my blogroll. You can do so by commenting on this post or by emailing me kimbosue2(AT)hotmail(DOT)com. I love to read new blogs and get perspective into other people's lives!


2 nice things to say...:

Anonymous said...

I'm adding you!!! Congrats again on a beautiful belly....no need for 'fake belly pillow pics' for you!

Eve infertilityrocks.wordpress.com

Beautiful Mess said...

I read, I read..add me ;o)

blogger templates | Make Money Online