Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Scrapblogging...

WOW - 3 posts in one day. It's a miracle. Ok, not really. Just slow at work...Hi Boss Lady! (who isn't here anyways due to PC issues....)

Last month at Bunco, I saw a couple of those Shutter.fly books on a shelf and flipped through them (with the hostess of course - I am not THAT nosy!) They were super cutie. She made one for each of her kids for their 1st year of life. (What a grand idea for Peanut I thought!) Then every year after that, it's been a family book - their comings and goings for the year. They were precious and looked so well put together. I had created one of the same at Shutter.fly last summer when we got back from our Alaskan cruise, but never ordered it. I did so thinking it would look better than a bunch of pics in an album. So after seeing my friend's, I finally ordered mine. It came in and looks fabulous.

Then I saw a friend with these awesome scrapbooky pages on her Facebook and wondered how she got them. I asked if she was using some fancy schmancy digital scrapbooking software and she said no, she uses scrap.blog. It's totally free and totally online. I watched the little tutorial and it looked easy enough, so I thought I'd give it a test run.

Then I was perusing Shutter.fly's website and found that you can actually upload your digital scrapbooking pages and make them into a photo book - instead of using their kinda bland themes! How awesome is that! I am so excited to make one for Peanut's first year.

What better model to use than the Maddie Girl!

4 nice things to say...:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

3 posts in one day, Wow. Please go over and post something cute at the Baby Shower Blog. ((Hugs))

kirke said...

Your puppy is adorable! Thanks so much for stopping by, I love to read about IUI success stories :)

I'm looking forward to reading more about your journey!

Beautiful Mess said...

Awww how cute! I didn't know about those sites, maybe I'll be more creative at digital scrapping then I am when I attempt to do it at home. Thanks!

*Brandi* said...

I love both those sites! Scrapblog is actually where I make my headers! I started working on a scrapblog for my pregnancy, then like you plan on doing one for Baby's first year! Glad you found the sites.

blogger templates | Make Money Online