Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sisterhood Award


Thanks to BrandiH2007 at Dreaming of Baby for nominating me for this award – and sorry it took me a few days to get it re-posted. It makes my heart smile to know that my random musings have helped you through your IF journey. And now I would like to return the favor…

So here are the rules:
Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs with show great attitude and/or gratitude.
Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog. Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.


Here are some blogs that have helped me get through...

  1. uncomplicateme @ (un)complicate me
  2. Martha @ A Sense of Humor is Essential
  3. AJsMom @ Adventures in Toddlerhood
  4. OnMyMind 24/7 @ Finding Motherhood
  5. PJ @ Infertility on the Brain
  6. Eve @ Infertility Rocks!
  7. Amy @ Justamere IVF
  8. LaRay @ LaRay’s Crazy World (this is more of a IRL award since she is a bloggy baby)
  9. Nikki @ My husband calls me weird
  10. s.e. @ Riding the Roller Coaster

This list includes those still on their IF journey, those who have received their BFP and waiting to welcome their little ones, and those who are managing parenthood and careers. Please click and read them. They have each touched my life in one way or another along this narrow way. I hope they can do the same for you.

Thank you Brandi!

5 nice things to say...:

Anonymous said...

Why thank you!!!

(hope your pee check turns out fine!)

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I'm so thrilled and touched by this award. Thank you, Dearest KimboSue!

Anonymous said...

Oh how nice! My first award...woot! Thank you, thank you!

EVE

Anonymous said...

Awww, thank you!! :)

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Thank you!

blogger templates | Make Money Online