Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pee Check

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am back at work with my feet propped up, drinking lots of water. Dropped off the pee jug this morning. We should have the results back today...and if we don't, I will be calling! I feel lots better after resting all day yesterday.

Oh, and I just made our "New Mom" appointment to meet and greet the pediatrician-to-be. Is it a bad sign that even THAT appointment couldn't be made until MARCH 12TH???

3 nice things to say...:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I'm glad you are feeling better and please keep up the fluids and rest. It is not unusual to wait for the introduction to the pediatrician appointment, they like to take their time. Ask about after hour/weekend calls, breastfeeding support, and the support staff can make or break a MD office experience. Good luck, thanks for the update.
I have your "Baby Shower in a Box" ready to be mailed this week, please email me your address (also any invitees?) Gracias!

Kristin said...

Take it easy and I hope the results aren't anything scary.

Anonymous said...

Steph says..........
I agree w/ Martha, New Mommy appoint wait is normal because they only have 1 or 2 slots available a day. If you could get in right away wouldn't that be a little scary?

blogger templates | Make Money Online