Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines and Other Stuff

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's weekend. We did the same as last year and every year for the past 6 years... We had dinner at Crappito's. The food and wine (boo - I didn't get a whole glass, just a little spittle) were awesome as always. Josh - the stepson - was our waiter again. They have a smaller menu, for Valentines Day only, so this is what we had:

D - crab cake, caesar salad, pork rib chip served with Risotto alla Milanese and mixed vegetables, chocolate mousse cake
K - fried calamari, balsamic vinaigrette salad, cappellini di mare - angel hair pasta with grilled shrimp and lump crabmeat in a sherry cream sauce, chocolate mousse cake

MMM, MMM, MMMMMMM!!

And now for a photo comparison of Valentines Day 2008 vs. 2009.

2008 we had just begun our IF journey so mucho vino was partaken...as if you couldn't tell from the photo. Yes, that is my wine intoxicated self.... And it looks like my grape colored teeth as well!
VDay 2008
Can you say this red "sweetheart" cut top looks as if it is about to bust out of its sweetheart seams??? Man alive!

VDay 2009


Hope you and your sweetie had a great Valentines weekend. Whether you spent it at home or out with the rest of the suckers....

Also, for some updates on the bloggy. Last week I added 2 links/pictures on the left side bar. One is to my Relay for Life webpage. I actually won't be walking in it this year due to Peanut's expected arrival is 2 days prior to the event, but my friend S and I are going in together. I made the webpage and sent the donation email and she's doing the walking for both of us. Our team name is Camo Crew and we're "Hunting for a Cure." You can view the site to find out who and why we're supporting.

Above that is a link to the March of Dimes webpage that belongs to AJsDad. We walked on their team last year in support of AJ, AJsMom, and AJsDad. This event is 4 days after Peanut's expected arrival so we will not be able to participate in this one either. Please click the picture (AJsDad really should update his link with an actual picture of AJ like his mom did....) to support Team AJ!

5 nice things to say...:

Beautiful Mess said...

Your Valentine's day sounds great! I love chocolate mousse cheesecake..YUMMY! Enjoy your day.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Great pictures, I love your red top! You and Dean are such a beautiful couple. Thanks for the links to the fundraisers.

Anonymous said...

VaVaVaVoom----helllllooooo ladies.

You look beautiful & that husband doesn't look bad either.

xoxo,
Steph

Mazzy said...

Cute top!! Glad you guys had such a lovely Valentine's Day. My how times can change in just one year, eh?
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Walking helps bring on labor!! Walk gurl, by that time you are gonna want her outta there!!! LOL

blogger templates | Make Money Online