Kimbosue's Blog has MOOOOOVED!

**As of November 9, 2009, please find me at my new home below.**

Some posts are pw protected, so for the super secret decoder pen....ahem... code, please email me at kimbosue2 AT hotmail DOT com.

This blog will remain open. The link is still tied to lots of IF blogs, groups, and websites. I hope someone can read through my journey and find hope and strength and know that there is a light at the end of the IF tunnel. Prayer is the key! I love all my IF girlies I met along the way, and I hope to keep your friendships going forward during this next chapter of Mommyhood. I hope to see you there!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Update...

Picked up my pee jugs from el doctor today. We spoke with the nurse in regards to the "no work" comment. We needed further clarification as to what this means. What this means is that I am to not go into the office (I can work from home as the doctor allows - which, really....right now I am laid up in the recliner with Maddie beside me and the laptop in my lap!) She didn't say "bed rest," just to stay home and relax. Nice Nurse even said "consider it a mini vacation before the baby comes." Really...do you know me? Do you know how my mind wanders? Do you know what I'll be thinking about all the time?

I know Martha and LaRay - you don't have to lecture me again. I will rest and relax and all that jazz and hopefully not let myself think about things too much. I know this is all for the benefit of keeping Peanut incubating a while longer....hopefully a lot longer. I just need to suck it up and let people do stuff for me (HA) that I can't do right now.

I guess I'll definitely get caught up on all my blog reading and maybe even add some more to my list as I will have plenty of time!

Thanks for all the good wishes. Talk to you soon!

8 nice things to say...:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I didn't mean to lecture you! I'm sorry if I sounded like I was in, ugh. I hope you don't worry too much and glad you can telecommute for the dough and distraction.
I also posted the Sisterhood Award today on my blog, thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the troubles you are having but glad you are able to work from home.

Hope it gets better next week.

Mrs. Spit said...

Came from Martha's.

Glad you are able to rest. My midwife had a rule for bed rest that said anything that made me sigh thinking of the effort was too much effort.

It's amazing the things you can find to sigh over.

Best of luck.

Tricia said...

Wow. I hope it all works out okay. I know, a week home for me is no vacation. It's time to worry and bore myself silly. Hopefully it goes fast for you!

Anonymous said...

Just try to take it easy! As someone whose been on bed rest 3 times already, I know that's easier said than done. Will be thinking about you.

Erin said...

I understand what you are talking about. I was hospitalized at 29 weeks and have been on doctor ordered disability from work since 32 weeks (I'm 39 weeks now). It really hasn't been easy.

I hope everything works out and you just put your feet up for a few days!

Beautiful Mess said...

Bed rest sucks, plain and simple! I hated it! When all you want is a glass of water or something to eat, you have to wait for someone to be in the same room as you and ask them or yell for their attention. I'd find reasons to get up and do it all at one time. I finally had to have a " bed rest babysitter" at my side all the time! Good luck, hon. I hope you'll be able to go back to work soon. Thinking of you!

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Sorry you are stuck at home. I was on bedrest for only one week early in my pregnancy and just about went looney. I don't know how people do it. Try to remember, its all for your little one, it'll all be worth it in the end. One idea maybe to try is: invite people to come visit you, the time will pass quicker and break up your days a bit.

blogger templates | Make Money Online